Monday, November 16, 2015

back to #basic

Oversized Plaid Scarf - Multicolored
I don't know what it is about fall, but it always makes me feel so basic. Not that I'm not (because I clearly am) but with the scarves and the boots and starbucks and the leaves, I turn into every single cliche pinterest picture...and I love it. 

But seriously, aren't scarves the best? I still can't get on board with the super oversized blanket scarves (trust me, I've tried) but I feel like I'm trying to smuggle Hans around under my scarf all day, that's how big (...and annoying) they are. I've been so happy with my slightly more manageable version from Target - I've had it since last fall, and it's probably my most worn scarf. It looks like they brought it (and this awesome reversible scarf) back again this year if you want to look like a more manageable pinterest cliche too ;)
LOFT - Striped Bateau Tee
DSC00719
DSC00750
Shirt: Loft [exact on major sale]
Pants: The Limited [exact]
Scarf: Target [exact]
Bag: Mulberry [exact]
Watch: Michael Kors [save | exact]
Shoes: Ferragamo c/o Shopbop [saveexact]
DSC00746
DSC00724