Monday, February 22, 2016

post valentine's day glow

DSC02332picture 2

If I was a better blogger, I would have posted this two weeks ago because it's very Valentine's Day inspired, right? But I trust you all knew how to dress for the "holiday", so let's instead focus on how fun this wall + top is ;)

I know I said I wasn't so sure about if I could pull off my new bow shirt in my review post, but you know, I kind of love it now! I went super simple with it the first time, but I'm excited to pair it with the various skirts and blazers in my closet. 

DSC02326picture 2
DSC02306picture 2
Blouse: Banana Republic [exact on sale - review here]
Pants: The Limited [exact]
Shoes: J.Crew Factory [exact on sale | similar]
Bag: Mulberry via eBay [save | similarexact]
Watch: c/o Daniel Wellington [exact on major sale!]

DSC02316picture 2
DSC02328picture 2
And because my BR version keeps popping in and out of stock, below are three options at different price points for a similar version. My favorite is the Forever 21 version!

< $20 (my favorite!) | < $30 | < $90