Wednesday, February 10, 2016

go with your gut

DSC01962picture 2
So I started my GI rotation this week and I am loving it. The doctor I'm with is amazing - she's so sweet and kind, and she just shows so much compassion for her patients - it's truly inspiring. I know I'm going to learn a lot from her, and I'm just excited to see the real life side of GI versus the book.

On a personal level, it also gives me a bit more of a flexible schedule. Some days I don't have to be at the hospital or clinic until later in the morning, which means I have more time in the morning for reading...and taking pictures once in a while. I repeated an outfit I wore a few weeks ago just because I liked it so much the first time. It's nothing too fancy, but it was comfortable and warm, which is great because it started snowing about five seconds after I finished pictures.
DSC01964picture 2
DSC02005picture 2
DSC01972picture 2
DSC02023picture 2
Sweater: Everlane [exact]
Blouse: Loft [similar]
Pants: The Limited [exact]
Shoes: Target [save | splurge]
Bag: J.Crew [similar below]
DSC01994picture 2

My red tote was my Christmas present from my parents and I'm obsessed  with it - it's the perfect work size, plus it has my monogram :) The red version is sold out now, but the blue version is still available and on super sale if you are interested. If you'd rather have a red tote, below are a few options at different price points. Plus Madewell just came out with a red version of the transport tote if you want to spend a little more (it's seriously gorgeous)
under $50: one | two
under $100: three | four
under $200: five | six