Wednesday, March 2, 2016

two truths and a lie

DSC02434picture 2

one: Growing up, I thought I was going to be a science teacher. I even applied to be in the School of Education in college. 

two: My family order is girl (me), girl, boy, girl. CR's family order is boy (him), boy, girl, boy. Oh, and we're all about the same ages too.

three: I moved to the US when I was five, but spent all of 8th grade in Germany because my parents wanted me to have that German experience too. 

so which two are true and which is a lie? let me know your guesses! and then go check out my recent interview with Flock & Gabble for another round of two truths and a lie, plus a lot of thoughts on blogging!
DSC02432picture 2 DSC02449picture 2
Blazer: Loft [similar]
Blouse: Anthropologie [similar]
Pants: Paige [exact]
Clutch: Clare V. c/o Shopbop [exact]
Shoes: Tory Burch [save | exact]
Watch: c/o Larsson & Jenngings [exact]
Bracelet: gift from my friend Lizzi [similar for under $10]
DSC02414picture 2
DSC02445picture 2

As you may know, Shopbop's annual spring sale started yesterday. If you've had your eye on some more pricey items, ones that rarely go on sale, now is a wonderful time to snatch them up for less. Some of my favorite items in my closet can be found on Shopbop, from my Ferragamo flats, to the clutch I am holding above, to my Paige denim that beat any other jeans I've ever worn. Personally, I have my eye on a few of their sweaters that are marked down - may as well get a sale on sale! ...or a few things for the house ;) You can find all the details (plus exclusions) here!



Follow my blog with Bloglovin