Wednesday, December 5, 2012

layers, updated

DSC00931
Continuing with trying to master layering, I've been looking for another vest to add to my collection (that currently only has my cargo vest in it). I have a thicker North Vest puffer vest, but that's for outside wear and not for ya know, normal day-to-day wearing. I've tried on several at Forever 21, Old Navy and H&M, but all were still too puffy and had itty bitty pockets. I bit the bullet and finally ordered the J. Crew version during the last 30% off sale after admiring it online. I really like this vest. It's thin enough that I can still wear it under my lab coat, the pockets are large, and I like the double zipper.











DSC00934
...and of course I'm doing the tank-inbetween trick :)
























DSC00956
Vest: J. Crew  {exact in pink on sale}
Sweater: Gap  {save / similar}
Blouse: J. Crew Factory  {save / exact}
Jeans: American Eagle  (exact on sale}
Necklace: Forever 21  {similar}
Shoes: Target  {save / splurge}
Watch: Target




















DSC00945
linking up with wiww