Monday, February 4, 2013

black blazed

Oversized Blazer, Leopard Scarf, Distressed Denim 1
A black blazer is something I've wanted in my closet for a really long time, but never really made an effort to look for because I knew finding something that fits me exactly how I want it to wasn't going to be that easy, especially with a limited budget. I got really lucky during a Saturday color tag sale at Goodwill where I got this blazer for $4. The sizing is strange since my other favorite blazer is a 10 Tall, whereas this blazer is a 12 Petite but somehow it works since it fits my shoulders well. The only down side is that the arms are too short which isn't really a problem for me since I insist that all my sleeves be pushed/cuffed up - I hate full length sleeves. It is a bit more casual but I think it'll serve my closet well for now. I'll still be on the look out for a more formal black blazer but I'll probably wait to buy that as part of a suit - something I don't really need at this moment.




Oversized Blazer, Leopard Scarf, Distressed Denim 3


























Oversized Blazer, Leopard Scarf, Distressed Denim 4
Blazer: Thrifted  {save | splurge}
Tee: Gap
Jeans: American Eagle  {exact on sale}
Scarf: H&M  {similar}
Belt: Gap
Shoes: Tory Burch  {exact}
Watch: Boccia
Earrings: Tiffany & Co. {exact}


















Oversized Blazer, Leopard Scarf, Distressed Denim 2


Linking up with wiww