Wednesday, May 29, 2013

rainy day

casual chambray for a rainy day 
Since it was still snowing in April, it only makes sense that it's still raining in May, right? So much for flowers. 

I am happy I get to wear my rain boots again! I'm so happy I found a pair that actually fit my calves instead of trying to squeeze into "normal" size. I'd be lying if I didn't get just a little bit excited to wear them. I'd also be lying if I said I haven't worn a variation of this outfit for the past three days. I just really wanted to wear my new tee [review here], and it's been chilly all weekend so the chambray and jeans just kind of made sense.

whatever, like you've never worn an outfit several days in a row.
chambray and hunters
DSC06209
Chambray: Old Navy [same style | fun inexpensive variation]
Tee: Everlane
Jeans: Urban Outfitters [exact]
Boots: Hunter [exact]
Watch: Fossil [similar]
Umbrella: J.Crew
linking up with wiww.