Friday, April 10, 2015

one year ago today: boden wow pencil skirt


I didn't realize that I wore basically the exact same thing, one year apart, until I put the pictures next to each other. You know what they say - if it ain't broke, don't fix it!

I'm so excited it's finally warm enough outside to wear skirts again. I don't really wear skirts much in the winter because I hate tights, but we are consistently above 35 degrees now, and that means skirt weather! This one from Boden is one of my favorites, although I don't wear it nearly enough. I love that it's something just a little bit unique in my closet (yellow and green, who am I?...besides someone from Wisconsin) but it also fits in perfectly with the more tame pieces I have.

On a different note, I'm like a whole new level of pale right now. I finally broke down and ordered Tanwise after seeing it recommended on several blogs. Lets hope it gives me just a little color so I don't completely match my nude shoes...

DSC09223
DSC09183
boden wow pencil skirt
Blouse: Loft [similar on sale]
Skirt: c/o Boden [exact]
Shoes: J.Crew Factory [exact]
Bag: Kate Spade [similar]
Watch: Michael Kors [exact]
Lipstick: Nars [exact]
Nails: Essie [exact]
DSC09188
tweed skirt with button up blouse
previous one year ago posts: floral pants, embroidered tee