Friday, December 14, 2012

Franziska, Everyday

DSC01101
I read a lot of blogs and am constantly wishing I had all of the amazing pieces of clothing you ladies have. Unfortunately, I have a budget I (try to) stick to, so I generally just try to be inspired and recreate what you wear with items from my own closet rather than go out and buy a bunch of clothes every week. I say generally because once I saw this bag on Kendi, I needed it to be mine. I checked on it every few weeks, hoping it would go down in price. It did go down about $20 over Black Friday, but I still held off. Then two weeks ago when I was again telling someone about this bag, all bags happened to be 25% off, making it cheaper than it was on Black Friday...and I finally had to press buy. It took a little bit to get to me because I wanted a little monogram added, but it was definitely worth the wait.

To fund this purchase I sold this purse on eBay for the price I bought it for in the store. I know that I'll get a lot more wear out of this new purse as it works well for work now and will be great in the future (if I get into school). A smaller bright green purse just can't compete with a big leather tote.

Have you ever purchased something after seeing someone on a blog wearing it? Please tell me I'm not the only one.

DSC01122
Sweater: Target  {exact on sale for $13}
Gingham: J. Crew Factory (with tank top in between)  {exact}
Jeans: American Eagle  {exact}
Scarf: H&M
Purse: Madewell  {exact}
Shoes: Crown Vintage  {save / splurge}
Watch: Kate Spade  {exact}
Bracelet: DIY
Nails: Seen here

















via Instagram














DSC01118















P.S. Two days left to enter the Firmoo Giveaway!